|As the host in a meeting, you can manage the participants. By default, any participant in a meeting can share their video, screen, and audio. If you want to limit who can share their screen, video, and audio, it’s better to use the webinar platform.|
Controls for managing participants:
- Click Manage Participants in the host controls to display the participants list:
- Click the drop-down menu located at the top-left corner to close the participants list or click Pop Out to separate the participants list from the meeting window:
- Hover over a participant and click More for these options:
You will also have access to enable or disable these options at the bottom of the participants list:
- Mute participants on entry: Automatically mute participants as they join the meeting.
- Allow participants to unmute themselves: Participants can unmute themselves if they want to speak to others in the meeting.
- Allow participants to rename themselves: Participants can change their screen name displayed to other participants.
- Play enter/exit Chime: Play a sound when participants join and leave the meeting
- Lock meeting: Don't allow other participants to join the meeting in progress.
To prevent participants from screen sharing:
- In the host controls, click the arrow next to Share Screen and click Advanced Sharing Options.
- Under Who can share? choose Only Host.