This article will include the basics of setting up an individual assignment in Myplace.
If you are unsure about any of the settings click on the symbol near the setting to find out more about it.
11) In the Grade settings you can set:
- The assignment to be graded by grade points or a scale and (if points based) the maximum points grade
- The grading method as a simple direct grading, marking guide or rubric
- The category in the gradebook as formative, summative or administrative
- Anonymous marking (Student identity is hidden from marker) on or off
Anonymous marking is set to 'on' by default. When using this each participant will be designated a 'participant number' in the 'View/Grade all submissions' page of the assignment. Please note that this does not affect anonymity settings when using the Turnitin 'Grademark' application. Details on how to make this anonymous can be found in Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings.