Add an activity or resource
On your class page you can use the Create learning activity link to add a resource or activity to a class. You can also add files to your class page directly. Drag and drop your file to the 'Drop files to attach, or browse' box or browse and select your file.
- Click Create learning activity.
- Once you click the link, you will be presented with a pop-up list of activities. select the activity from the list.
- In order to see the resources, click Resources next to Activity button.
- If you need information about each activity and resource click Help guide button next to Resources.
Edit an activity or resource
There is a toolbar at the bottom of each activity that allows you to do some changes.
- Click edit the activity or resource. to
- Click delete, hide, duplicate and assign roles in that activity. to open a drop down menu. From there you can
- In order to move your activity on the class page click and then choose the place by clicking .
You can only place each activity or resource before another activity.
In this example we want to move label 3 and place it before label 2. Then we will move it back at the end of the section.
- Choose from the toolbar under label 3.
- Click place label 3 before label 2. to
- Now we want to place label 3 at the end of section.
- Click on the arrow under label 3.
- Select 'Move here' at the end of the page.
Activity or Resource Presentation
You can add an image to your activities or resources, as well as additional details that can help your class page look better and be more user friendly.
- To add an image to the activity, click. to edit the activity
- There is an option menu at the right side of the page. Scroll down and select Presentation.
- Please read the Presentation page for detailed instructions about the fields, including image size recommendations.