This page describes how to return unapproved class marks to the student record system by uploading a file.
There are three methods for delivering marks to the marks return system:
- uploading a .csv file with specified headings
- pulling the marks from the Myplace gradebook
- typing the marks directly into the screens
Below are instructions for delivering marks to the marks return system by uploading a file.
Two methods for uploading a .csv file
There are two methods for creating a .csv file that can be uploaded to the marks return system:
- Use a spreadsheet you already have, ensuring the relevant columns are named correctly and saving it as a .csv (comma delimited) file. The marks return system will ignore any columns it doesn't need or recognise so there is no need to delete them.
- Download a spreadsheet from the marks return system, fill in the marks and then upload it.
The two methods are explained in more detail below.
Using your own file
Please be sure to include all three columns, even if one of them is entirely blank.
All headings must be lowercase.
Take care not to introduce any extra spaces or tabs before or after the headings, or in the middle - 'registration_no', 'mark_code' - this will cause the upload to fail with a 'coding error'.
Downloading a spreadsheet from the marks return system
|Content by Label|