Migration of Confluence and Jira has been completed. We are now in a period of testing to ensure all data has transferred to the cloud version correctly. Please use this site for reference only as any changes will not be replicated to the cloud version. New links for Confluence and Jira: Confluence Cloud - https://universityofstrathclyde.atlassian.net/wiki/home Jira Cloud - https://universityofstrathclyde.atlassian.net/jira/your-work
This support page describes how to create and configure an assignment for resubmission or resit in such a way that students who do not need it will not see it on their Myplace pages.
Click Any Image Below To Enlarge
2) Edit the settings on the Resubmission point.
3) Expand the 'Restrict access' setting and click 'Add restriction...'
4) From the pop-up menu choose 'Grade'
- Choose Assignment 1 (or whatever your original assignment is named).
- Then tick the box to enable "must be <".
- In this case I have set the access to resubmission point to be restricted only to students who score less than 40 points for Assignment 1
- Then by clicking the symbol, you can choose whether the re-submission point appears to the students who do not have access (i.e. those who passed the original assignment) or whether it's completely invisible to them.
- = visible = invisible
6) Click Save and Return to class
7) If you want to review this 'as a student' then follow the instructions on the 'Student Perspective' support page
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels