As the host in a meeting, you can manage the participants. By default, any participant in a meeting can share their video, screen, and audio. If you want to limit who can share their screen, video, and audio, it’s better to use the webinar platform.Controls for managing participants:
- Click Manage Participants in the host controls to display the participants list:
- Click the drop-down menu located at the top-left corner to close the participants list or click Pop Out to separate the participants list from the meeting window:
- Hover over a participant and click More for these options:
You will also have access to enable or disable these options at the bottom of the participants list:
- Mute participants on entry: Automatically mute participants as they join the meeting.
- Allow participants to unmute themselves: Participants can unmute themselves if they want to speak to others in the meeting.
- Allow participants to rename themselves: Participants can change their screen name displayed to other participants.
- Play enter/exit Chime: Play a sound when participants join and leave the meeting
- Lock meeting: Don't allow other participants to join the meeting in progress.
To prevent participants from screen sharing:
- In the host controls, click the arrow next to Share Screen and click Advanced Sharing Options.
- Under Who can share? choose Only Host.
- Close the window.