Steps to follow
1) Go to your course page
2) Click on the assignment
The assignment icon is a hand holding a document.
Your tutor will have named the assignment (or added some other text) to identify this assignment submission point.
3) Read the submission statement
4) Check the box to accept the terms
5) You can drag and drop your document from your desktop to the submission box.
Or alternatively, upload your submission via the file picker by clicking the 'Add...' files button:
- Click the file picker 'Add' button found at top left of submission box
- Click the 'Choose file' button
- Navigate to the file on your computer and select it
- Click 'Upload' this file button
- Click 'Save changes' (as seen in previous instruction)
6) Click the 'Save changes' button.
You will now be able to see the submission status.
Depending on how the assignment has been set up you will see:
'Submitted for grading' - meaning that no further action is required
'Draft' - meaning that your submission is not yet complete.
If you see the 'Edit submission' button, this means you can still make changes to your submission until the cut off date.
If you see a 'Submit assignment' button - you will need to click 'Submit assignment' before the submission is complete.
After you have clicked 'Submit assignment' you will not be able to make changes to your submission.
The tutor chooses whether to include the 'Submit assignment' button (or not) when they set up the assignment.