Please begin updating all your clients to Zoom 5.0 now. After May 30, 2020, all Zoom clients on older versions will receive a forced upgrade when trying to join meetings as GCM Encryption will be fully enabled across the Zoom platform.
From Monday 16 March all teaching will be delivered online via MyPlace.
Zoom is fully integrated with Myplace. To use Zoom for teaching, a Zoom activity should be added to Myplace by following the guidance below:
After consulting the guidance all staff support requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Extension 3770 (0141 548 3770 off-campus).
Contacting Myplace Support
For staff you can contact Myplace support via:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: extension 3770 (0141 548 3770 off-campus)
If you cannot reach us or it is out of hours you can also reach us via the Helpdesk
- HelpDesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact us please make sure that you have the following information to hand:
- Your details, including email and phone number
- The exact name of the affected classes / class site on Myplace, including the relevant academic year
- Details of any affected students, including their Registration Number
- Additional information detailed below can be helpful:
- your location / location of affected users
- type of computer used (Windows / Mac / Tablet / Mobile / Other)
- Web browser being used